An alarm with a motion sensor sends pop-up notifications to your Android. The alarm sounding from the Piezzo can be turned off from your smartphone via Bluetooth module.
- Put buzzer to pin no 8 (orange) and ground (black)
- Connect the PIR to pin no 7 (yellow), vcc to 5v (red), and ground (black)
- Upload sketch
- Put HC-05 to 5v (white), RX (green) to TX, and TX (purple) to RX
- Install and open the Arduino Bluetooth app on Android
- Connect Bluetooth with HC-05 device
If an error occurs while uploading the sketch, try to unplug TX and RX HC-05 module from Arduino.